yesterday was a blast :D went to Kak Nimas's wedding At first i thot it was Kak Dimas's hahahaha paisey ker aper naseb baik tak congratulate salah orang bahah Oh then met the other cuzzies and tantes and oms I miss them like loads lah please Met Kak Ina & Mak Ona hahaha hey hey sorry ah Kak Ina started it first I think you dress up so not like a Mak Ona laaa it's hahaha ohkeh no comment :P sadly Atikah didnt come cause she's got lecture and training WTN lah NUS got lecture on saturday morning i miss her. Oh i didnt see Jafnie too.. Dah masuk NS kot Forgot to ask Mama Julie Later ask mother ah Nowadays people held majlis kahwin sumer catering it's sad i think Like you dont even know who prepares the food who are the kendarats they are just plain strangers Like I saw Iffa my junior at the majlis yesterday i was shocked I thot she's my sedare or what but then she's only a kendarat- nyahaha I like the one like back in the old days Like Kak Raba'ah Hasaniyyah's (I like her full name.. nice one (: hahah) And Abg Andre's where all the sedares prepare the food, the bunga telur, hias the pelamin, be the fotographers, be the kendarats, everything done by the family it's a family thingey afterall and you sure gotta know your family better sadly for me i dont even remember my lil cuzzies names hahahah theres too many of them hahah & then when i was about to go home I saw Om Mamat and yes beside him was that gong2 Yunus first thing i did when i saw him yes Ipunched him hard Geramker aperrrrrrrrrrrrr Ohkeh you dont need to know why hahahah Talked bout his school tests and exams bahah padan muker Then crap a lil bit here and there Oh how i love all my cuzzies (: It's true this 'Absence makes the heart grows fonder' I didnt see Tasha.. for like 8 years She's in America & God knows when I ever get the chance to meet her ever again There's hikmah i know (: Oh enough bout cuzzies and weddings So after that went home just to change my heels to sandals then went off to MKS in Baju kurung! Took 74 cause 147 was acting like a bitch lambat nak mampos BUT as i board that seventy four 147 came URGH & so i walked all the way to the bustop where i will take 76 to MKS and guess what? 76 left me urgh! waited for the next 76 for like 10 mins or so but sure there's hikmah i told myself and it's true i saw Siswand hahahaha makin gelap ah kau siswand haha then Had a meeting bout this Night Walk project Then at midnight went recce (in Baju Kurung!!) with Rafie Rizal Ustaz and Hazim Syafiq didnt follow cause he needs to study like 24/7 study study study Jaycee ppl are crazy hahaha k kidding Recce was like always tiring Rizal and Ustaz giler sakit perut aku asek ketawer like Serious ahhhh Rafie's mom kasi pinjam keta so Rizal sent us, Hazim, Me and Rafie of course home Father was so sweet he waited for me till berdengkur tak sadar org dah balik hah Slept from subuh till asar crazy i know but cannowt tahan ahhh I love yesterday it's just oh so nice (: & oh so crazy ((:
Gimme More Girlfriend
i think it's is nice ((:
&that'swhateveryonestalkingabout
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: