Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:01:00 PM
These few days, I think i worry too much on small lil things like....
should i buy a new pen or not.
it took me days to decide not to.
irritating
ke aper.And i feel like theres loads of things need to be done
but actually there isnt
theres only insyak, karangan,
Al-Quran tahriri and hifz,Usul fiqh notes, Tasyri' notes & Hadith notes
in the waiting list
Only that (:
Fun kan???I'm worry bout Fatayats
I dont know why
Theres too many to think about ahh
What's my first priorities again?
Study.Work.Test.Hifz.Test.Homework.Murajaah.Work.Test.Lepak.Test.
Homework.Lepak.Study.Homewrok.Murajaah.Hifz.Work.Latihan.School.
Birthday.
What????
Im all confused.
I miss AtikahSyarah.
& I miss talking to Rafidah & Rasyidah.
Like i cant even find time to talk to them about what i want to talk about during school.
My life is
oh good (:
despite the fact that fareed is being such an irritating ass tonight.
tsk.
ah, let's not worry too much.
I miss Yunus Cuzzie.Now where are you ??
searching-