<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Monday, February 25, 2008 10:51:00 PM

Someone asked me,

"How's your big day yea ?"

Sad One.
It was sad that my best friend had to fall and hurt her knee and ankle and couldn’t walk. So I couldn’t drag her around town. But I did pay her a visit. It was sweet of her to buy me a birthday cake when she heard I was coming despite the fact that she couldn’t walk. So she forced herself to go buy one. Sweet right ??? (((:
& plus Huda made a special post esp for me
touching
nyaha
Oh think again, I think it’s a sweet and memorable one after all.

I love you so much lah Atikah Syarah Makcik Siau Ting Tong.
Haha.

Oh training today suck big time eh.
But think again,
i think i had one helluva good time with Razan & Huda
it's been such a lone time since we last hang out together and talk about
nothing
important.



hmm.. like.........

THEY'RE MY FRIENDS. i tell you.
& I love them ohkeh <3<3
hahaha

ohkeh meet ya guys tomorrow at TWM then. See ya ((:

we'regonnarockthestageworldbeybeh(:


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D