<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:39:00 AM

I read Nadya's latest post
It's sad
I miss my yai ):
This is the 892479089358123th time ive said it
i know
Well atleast Nadya you know it's coming
You know youre gonna lose him
I didnt
I thought the last time i bid him goodbye was just a temporary goodbye
but it's not
it's goodbye forever
If i knew
i would have hugged him and not let him go and stayed by his side till the very end
it's too sad a situation
He's the only yai i have
the on ly one-
I remembered that i was still in school
went home like any normal day
when i reached home
nobodys home
went to neighbour's
i called mother
all that i heard was "yai dah takde..."
I cursed and swear
i was too damm pissed why noone called me
oh yeah how to?
stupid school rules never lemme bring my hp
I HATE STUPID SCHOOL RULES
i hate it
i rushed to Marine Parade
Can you imagine that??
From Ipoh Lane went home in Hougang and rushed back again to Marine Parade
It's heartbreaking
I was scared that i couldnt see him for the last time
i cried all the way
alone
when i reached yai's
everything was over
i cried and cried
everyone only stared at me
wak hugged me
and she begged i dont know who to just undo the ikatan and let me see my yai for the last time
yes he's there
i knew he saw me
but he said nothing
not even "mariam putu yai datang.."
, "mariam uwes mangen?"
i kissed him
but he stayed still
i couldnt believe it
cause ...
he's gone
without warning

i miss him )':



I miss you
Miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day i found
It won't be the same

I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't ooooooooooooh
I hope you can hear me
Cause I remember it clearly

I've had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why
And I can't take it
It wasn't fake it
It happened you passed by

Now you're gone
There you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you're gone
There you go
Somewhere you're not coming back


mariam sayang yai <3


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D