Monday, January 28, 2008 10:58:00 PM
Yea I act like a 12 years Old. Well, atleast i got a life. You?
Go get One ((:
Double shit. Today i am blahdy cranky (well i think i am cranky almost every single day nowadays. tsk tsk) Every little things really gets me. like serious. even when my brother was just sitting watching teevee munching on cookies i yelled at him. WTN (What The Naar (hell) ). something is WRONG with me !! like double serious. wtn.
& stupid rules make me sick. Give me stupid cramps.
you might think that my life is sad. All i do is being angry at everything. I just dont feel like typing down the things that makes me happy. Cause i dont usually write my heart out when im happy. So it goes the same for blogging. It's just somehow the same. When I'm down and pissed, I write (or in this case, i type.)
So there you go.
P.s: IlovemylittleBrother,
who is almost taller than me.