<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:09:00 PM

I know this is stupid and funny
But whenever people insult Suhaimi Yusoff I feel like they're insulting my father
and that makes me feel uncomfortable
HAHAHAH
Musyma'ul ker aperrr
Maybe because Suhaimi looks like my father and he's funny just like him (well, some people think Suhaimi's not. to each his own ((: i know)
hahahahaaa
Well, it's almost a month now eversince school started early this year. So far so good. Nothing extraordinary Always snooze in school. Hahahaa.. hey... You see me close my eyes but I'm listening. seriously. I think it's better than staring at Zazah and all I get is "Ida.. why are you looking at me like that??" HAHAHAHA
Zazah is Soo Funny! It's not like I want to seduce you or what ohkeh... So relax.. please.. HAHAHAH & the only thing that keeps me going in school is ALLAH. Chey ((((:
Hadith and English classes rox. I love interactive classes ((: Mantiq is forever going oh so slow. There's Hikmah I think. yea I think so.. someway somehow ((: Working after school is tiring.. But there's hikmah too. I just know (:
Exam is still oh so far away.
Yea Right~
I stil got oh so many things to revise.
like oh so serious.
HAHAHA
Oh I better go revise my Al-Quran AFTER Diner Dash-ing =]
heheheehe

bye2(:

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D