<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:33:00 PM

(Oh, because i dont have a picture taken with her. pathetic ker aper~ haha!) "AKU TAK EMO" she said, oh yeah right. She's like the emo freak. and not me. but cause ive been friend with her for like years. emo just strikes me every now and then. HAHA. The friend that can really gt on my nerves. please eh.. still i love her. someway somehow. weird. always got things to argue on about. lil things also want to argue. like whaat only. even when she's blahdy irritating and it reaches to the point that I SO DONT WANT TO TALK TO HER. still i think of her. gilerr. that's how our friendship goes. like a lifeline. the ups and downs. gilerrrrr. (as you can see from the picture itself, die ktw pun irritating aper~ HAH) thanks to her im addicted to this silverstein's freaking nice song (:
p.s : now lets move on ah eh <3
.
.
The drugs begin to peak
A smile of joy arrives in me
But sedation changes to panick and nausea
And breathe starts to shorten
And heartbeats feel softer
You won't try to save me!
You just want to break me!
Or leave me desperate!
You taught my heart, a sense I never knew I had.
I can't forget, the times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth
How do you do it?
Your my heroin!
You won't leave me alone!
Tears of my heart turn to stone!
You taught my heart, a sense I never knew I had
I can't forget, the times I was lost an depressed from the awful truth
How do you do it?
Your my heroin!
I bet you laugh, at the thought of me thinking for myself. (myself)
I bet you believe, that I'm better off with you than someone else.
Your face arrives again, all hope I had becomes so real.
But under your covers more torture than pleasure
And just past your lips there mores anger than laughter
Not now or forever will I ever change you
I know that to go on, I'll break you my habit!
You taught my heart, a sense I never knew I had.
I can't forget, the times when I was lost and depressed form the awful truth
How do you do it?
Your my heroin!
I will save myself! ...

I think this is cool. but it's stupid somehow. gah! sometimes the urge of doing this is like........ oh shall not talk about it ah. but really sometimes things really piss you off that you want to go for s.u.i.c.i.d.e. but please eh.. tell me .. is it worth it... ? please ehh. hmmmm. i dont know what's up with you ah bitch. im too lazy to entertain all these craps. i dont know if it's just me or is it really you. you know what, i so dont want to talk to you for now.

urgh.

imanemofreak.sowhat.


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D