<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, November 02, 2007 11:13:00 PM

When i was a little girl, my mother always taught me that smoking is BAD and it kills. & my father smokes, so i was scared to death, I tried each and every way to make him stop smoking. I drew with my big ugly handwritings, "NO SMOKING! FINE: $0.50" on vanguardsheets and put it up everywhere in my house. In the bedroom. In the hall. On the doors. In the dining hall. In the kitchen. But yeah, it didnt work. I tried to stop him smoking since i was 4. When i was in lower primary, i always told him .. "knp isap rokok? nanti mati cepat canner?".. When i was in upper primary, i told him.. "hisap rokok makruh tau.. memudaratkan diri, cepat mati. lagi mencemar udara Allah.. kita kan Khalifah Allah.. kene jaga bumi ni.." No it doesnt work on him. My mother even threw away his ashtray. But then she bought a new one for him cause he's too kesyan. Mother.. mother.. -_______-" He always said that, "klw dah ajal tuh hisap rokok ker tidak.. dtg jugak.."



I hate arguing with him. I do. So now i dont say anything, it's my lil bros n siss turn. which i doubt will work. Oh father.. as long as you're happy.. im kewl with it.. I dont really mind you smoking or not. Smoking is just... well, some people just hate smoking like my brother. kental. But for me, i think it's kinda cool actually. for guys. lagi2 kalau dia ada grodoks, ada goatie, main gitar, ader motor, main sports, and every cool things. lagi hawt. HAHAHA. for girls? no no. i know it's bad for you and all, but thats what i just think. to each his own. right? It's always up to you whether you want to smoke or not. It's you who decide whether you want to risk your life or not. It's all bout you. So like my dad he choses to smoke till God knows when,so be it. I have absolutely no problem with that. It's sad but if he himself is unwilling to stop., so who can stop him yeah except himself. I still love him and I know he still loves us more than anything (:





Hmm, nak suruh orang stop rokok ni bak pepatah Melayu, mencurah air ke daun keladi. especially my father. haha. So yeah. i dont mind. i dont mind people smoking anywhere they want to. All these 'smoking area', Fines, horrible ad on smoking kills, all these arent working. even if it does, it's 1/10. haha




Oh well,
the truth about smokers...

they don't care. haha.
you smoke?cool(:













p.s: Suhaimi, GET A LIFE. fullstop.

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D