Friday, November 09, 2007 2:01:00 PM
Ohkeh. Yesterday, i showed up late. HEH. Sorry. bahaha
Oh well, yesterday was incomplete. Atikah couldnt come. She's having stomachache. So yeah. There's only three of us. IdAtikahsyaraHuda. Only the three of us. Had fun. but not as much fun if the four of us were there together. Reached home quite early. I feel so kental. Called up some friends to go watch movie.. but everyone's busy. SO fed up, went home and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
& so Syawal is coming to an end already.
I'm gonna miss Raya for sure, but I miss Ramadhan more
I do
Ohkeh so this post will be that kinda post which have freaking lots of pictures yaw ?
so here's some... snap !
(oh & susunan pictures kte sembrono jer tau (: )

am i the only one who saw nadya's beylow face. bah!
"shh jgn bilang org baper byk kali ntah kteorg amek picture nih. penat senyum. bah!" these two pictures really show that i cannot take picture. evry snap also BLUR. like YOU. gah!
"mamat tuh wasiiim.. " bahaha!

they say, im 'im the center of attention." bahah!
look at this :
PISCES -
Caring and kind.
Smart.
Center of attention.~ see cannowt blame me!
High appeal.
Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep.
Fun to be around.
Extremely weird but in a good way.
Good Sense of Humor!!!
Thoughtful.
Always lets what he or she wants. Loves to joke.
Very popular.
Silly, fun and sweet.

ohkeh i think this is cool. teeeheee
Nyzah and Me. Watching
Ranaldo die.. Fabregas kite.. hahaha!

According to height..
i just cant help it,
kita tak mintak dorg buat gituk ah,
but they always look up kat kite ah (:
HAH

Okeh. We are so done with Raya. I miss them. mwuacks.
exohhexohh
ByeGibbons(X