<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, November 11, 2007 1:57:00 PM

I am becoming so like Janna.
blogskins make me go crazy.
it's just too hard to decide.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

tsk tsk

i miss syarah already.
get me outta this house.
this boredom is killing me.
seriously.
huda, you know how i feel.
we're dying..................
haha
drama lah you





this song also makes me go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (:
nice like what only~
teeeeheeeeeeeee

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
And if I should fall, I know you're waiting
And if I should call, I know you're there
If ever you cry just know
I'm in your heart tonight...
I'm in your heart tonight.



ohkeh meeting up with dups laterrrr
wanna join?


bye ppl.
miss me(:

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D