<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Monday, November 05, 2007 9:33:00 PM

Hari Raya on Saturday n Sunday with my friends is....

nice (:

Every year still the same.
Still tak change.
Haha.
Oh well, crying on Hari Raya is normal.
Just dont let anyone see.
It'll just spoil the mood.
Yeah Nyzah?
haha

I'm sorry that im nothing better than a piece of untouched piece of cake. errr =S

Shoots. I dont care what you think now. I just want my zoo trip with Bagedils. But then it's cancelled. I'm down. hell yeah. So what's the Plan B again ?
Plan B = NYP (not yet plan)
urgh. I Hate planning an outing. Hate with a big 'H'. Thankyou.

Was soaking wet, waiting for the bus like forever. It seems like its gonna flood anytime and ill be washed away to God knows where. It was 5 minutes to midnight. Ohkeh whatever. Felt like crying. but who knows? Only God and Nyzah..
Oh i really hate that night. I hate everything like i-want-to-swear-at-that-stupid-dog.

But then i heard the azan (it's my ringtone ahhhh).
It's you.

"How do you always know when i was hoping for you ???"




You cry for many reasons. You cry when you're touched, when you're happy, when you're angry and pissed off with everything. But this time, i just felt....






loved.

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D