Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:54:00 PM

i must say
this is the best raya ever
minus the part that yai is not here with us,
i miss him so much ):
went to AMKH to visit my Om,
most of the relatives were there too
so didnt go anywhere else
just hang around there for HOURS i tell you
its the best raya ever cause
we caught up with each other
like after yearssssssss of only-God-knows-what-happened-between-us
Nos, my cuz looked like Kyle Patrick (only shorter =P)
well some people said he looked like IrwanSyah
ah yer semarang
he's still my cuzzie
and i love him okehhhh ?? (:
Atikah, you know i know, must go out someday oryte (:
Had a chat with Jafnie too
Seriously I miss you lah sey (:
I miss everyone of you
I do
"Ya Allah, berikanlah kekuatan kepada kami, kepada Om ku agar sama2 kami kuat menjalani kehidupan ini, dan semoga beliau cepat sembuh dan dapat bertahan dan bersabar dengan ujian yang kau hadapkan kepadanya.. amin."
iloveyou(: