Friday, September 07, 2007 9:04:00 AM
1. I've come to realize that - i talk too much.
2. I am listening to - the cars on the road vroooming.
3. I talk - too much. i told ya
4. I love - going out with friends
5. My best friend - is funny and talk a lot of crapsssss
6. My Car is - just a dream
7. My love life - is what i dont want to talk about this wonderful morning
8. I hate it when - i have to repeat what i said
10. Marriage is - till the end
11. Somewhere, someone is - thinking of me, i know.
12. I'm always - there for MYSELF. hah gong2
13. I have a secret crush on - heh.
14. My cell phone - is lousy i tell you
15. When I wake up in the morning - i thank God i'm still breathing (:
16. When I go to bed at night - i'll recite my prayers
17. Right now I am stuck - in my house. mugging. i wanna go out~~~~
18. Babies are - normal.
19. I get on friendster - to catch up with friends.
20. Today I ate - nothing yet.
21. Tonight I will - study study study.
22. Tomorrow I will - get outta here!
23. I really want to - say
I SWAYLA EVOL all of you !!bye people. enjoy your day (: