got good news the moment i reached school, guess what? uhuh uhuh.. got early release so can send Rafie off to Brunei =D hehehe So we only studied for 2 hours 30 minutes. mwahahas. then everybody excited wanna go airport. huhu. At school, everything was alright, except for a few things that's just too irritating to talk about. uhuh uhuh. so yeah, let it be. Some cried when they went to see Rafie off lah dey. I didnt. It's a happy moment whaaaat. Rafie made us proud for sure lah dey. hoho. now go Brunei, do your best and bring home delicious stories yaw? hahaha
p.s: if you got problem with US, then come see US caaaan ?? I hate this part. It's hatred all over again. hmph. oh heck.
I miss the whole Bahas journey already )': that girl in purple, she's Teeyaa btw (:
have fun people!
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: