No idea what im talking about? ok. that's YOUR problem! he he he
Yesterday after the big thing went lepak at Changi Airport w Bagedilz and Kak Nada and Nyzah and Shefah. Had fun. Laugh alot. laugh until cannot laugh anymore. like what only. hoho. Reached home 0003 hrs yesterday. slept at one. woke up at 5. and cannot sleep till now Crazy. Later going out with Fizah and Azilah, insyAllah (:
I'm so tired. NOT. hahahaha!
& To Nadya, if what I heard is true, well i hope its true, then i'm touched, but then again, only God knows. I love you.
Atikah Syarah, i'm not that hard hearted afterall you know.. it just takes time.. yes, a loooong time. I love you. If somebody loves you, wont they always love you ??
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: