<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:12:00 PM

When everything is going wrongAnd things are just a little strangeCos' for so long nowYou've forgotten how to smile.And overhead the skies are clearBut it still seems to rain on you,And your only friend all haveBetter things to do.When you're down and lostAnd you need a helping handWhen you're down and lostAlong the wayOh, just tell yourselfI, I'll be OK Now things are only getting worseAnd you need someone to take the blameWhen your lovers gone There's no-one to share the dayYou're sleeping with the TV onAnd you're lying in an empty bedAll the alcohol in the worldCould never help me to forgetWhen you're down and lostAnd you need a helping handWhen you're down and lostAlong the way,Just try a little harderTry your best to make itThrough the day,Oh just tell yourselfI, I'll be OK You're not alone (you're not alone)You're not alone (you're not alone)You're not aloneJust tell yourselfI, I'll be OK Oh, just tell yourselfI, I'll be OK Won't you tell yourselfWhen you're down and lostAnd you need a helping handWhen you're down and lostAlong the way,Try a little harderTry your best to make itThrough the dayOh, just tell yourselfI, I'll be OK, I, I'll be OK, I, I'll be OK !

So I tell myself : " I'LL BE OKAY!! "

Let me just put these shits behind,
& I'll just smile and pretend it's not hurting me.
Lets think of things and NICE PEOPLE in life that make me happy and worth thinking of.
You're just a waste of time.
Shoots. Stoppit. Am not suppose to think of craps in life, you-know-who or rather you-know WHAT. I'm no evil. You turn me into what I am now. Urgh.

I miss you

Bagedils, lets meet up. I miss you.

I miss you ATIKAHUDATIKAH.

I miss you.

So I'll hold on to my words that one day,
I'll write a song,
I'll sing it live to the whole world,
THEN you'll know how I felt all this while.


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D