<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 3:08:00 AM

Went to Gunung Ledang with my school. There's only the sec fours and pre-us.
huhu, My partner is Nadiah K. yay! Everything also must have her with me. haha!
ok so left Singapore around 2230 hrs. Waited at the M'sia custom for the bus to pick us up is like waiting for the snow to fall in Singapore. Seriously. I can go crazy. I hate waiting. ishk!
There's a bus and a van. So tch was like picking names for those who whould take the van. She chose all the small2 girls. so I hid Nadiah behind me! mwahaha! I don't want to be separated from her. but then some people go and shout 'Nadiah K! and i was like.."WOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
heartpain lah. Tch strated to call out names, "Liyana!, Nadiah!..." and left only with one name.. "(relunctantly I shouted,) "IDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.." heh. so i get what i want. actually it's not what i want . it's TERPAKSA! No on the bus left Shefah n Fadh. Kesyan sey! some people are so ananiyyah haza! (selfish!) when they've got their cliques with them, they don't think about other people. like WHAT sey! then want to push us aroud saying like.. "3 more space laaa.. saper2 jer lah masuk!!"
i was like, "SO WHY DON'T YOU KICK ONE OR TWO OF YOUR CLIQUE OUT SO MY CLOSE FRIENDS AND I CAN JOIN IN???" stuuupid.
Ok so starting of the journey, we started to quarrel oredi. tak ley carry! haha! i listened to my mp3 all the way. cannot stand it that they actually talk3 without considerating that other ppl want to sleep as it was like what.. 2 am?? stop it eh ppl. shut up can anowt?? & some ppl started to cry cause of too much heartpain. tsk tsk. this ppl uh.. think they own the van or what. hmph.
then while i was sleeping,. SOME PEOPLE stepped on my foot laa.. then push me here n there.. HELLO?? You blind or what?? then never want to say sorry? Slap your face then you know. Ishk! Then anyhow like nobody's business, put your leg on ppl's bag. like! STUPID or what?? You think your leg so mulia isit? tsk tsk!

Ok skip skip skip, then we reached Gunung Ledang at ard 0430 hrs.
& these people ah.. reached already THEN want to sleep! like what only! Padan muka kan dah ngantok! Then we waited for subuh. some did tahujjud. had breakfast. Skip the toilet part, it's too disgusting to describe, haha! then off to Putri Waterfall. Had to hike up 900 ft. Ok so Nadiah & I were happy, atleast we got to hike. hahaha! kental~~~~~
Waaaaaaaaaaah!! I so love waterfalls laaaaa! I climbed here and there. heck care that it's slippery anowt. Mwahaha. the velocity (chet~) of the water was so blahdy fast n the energy flow was so strong. & I'm the first maarifian to reach the waterfall. yay! haha *action face*
LOL.

skip skip skip then had bbq at night. Walluwey laaa.. the chefs there so gatal laaa. cannowt carry! ishk ishk. ngh kerja tuh buat hal kerja sudah lah. nk kim slm dek nih lah. dek tuh lah. then doing work also want to look at the girls like nv see one before. what only...

skip skip skip.. then at night, i was arguing with nadiah whou should go and turn off the teevee. both of us were relunctant to leave our bed. mwahah.. then suddenly


*BOOM!*

blackout. mamposssssss... i was scared lah but step tak der paperh. meraba2 carik handphone. luckily Nadiah got torchlight oso. Went out of the room then Kames the room infront of us was asking "Asal bilik korg gelap??"
Yeah, the rooms in my row n the one behind mine all experienced blackout but not hers. So I felt like saying "Oh! kite berjemaah men tutup lampu samer2!!"
Stupid or whaaaaaaaaaaaaat... ishk.
Meanwhile, the rooms behind my room also something happened.
Liyana was in the toilet when it blackedout. She gabrah. then suddenly saw this white2 light thingey she said. I don't really get it, so she kanchong lah want to open the toilet door but somehow jari die tersepit,
and she SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMED like hell laah...kayrun thought she was possesed or something. she's rolling on the floor, screaming n shouting. ppl was scared. huhu. I accompanied tch to see her cause it's raining n it's thundering n it's .........dark. haha
Then everything went alright. Liyana couldn't move. Too weak. but then next day she was smiling agin even with a hurt finger lah. I bet if you see her fnger also you want to "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!"


skip skip skip.. n alot more things happened. but i'm too lazy to story laaaaaaaaa.
hahaha

Ahh!!
My junior, yeah when she woke up she saw bloodstains on her bedsheet. so she thought maybe she's having her period. So she washed the bedsheet and went to the toilet to wash herself but then she realised, she' not having her period n she's got no bloodstains on her clothes.
Then she saw bloody fingerprints on the inside of the light bulb of the lamp.
huhuhuhu
& nobody dares say anything.
haha.



I want to stop here. I don't care. I'm too lazy to tell evrthing. hahah!












I hate those people who made up these stupid stories about me having boyfriend and all.
Like headbrain laa!
I hate it so much.
If you people too desperate for juicy stuff to gossip about.
PLEASE! Not about me lah you gundus!
I know lah I'm from an all girls school, but that doesnt mean all my guyfriends are my boyfrineds, right?
What only you know these people.
ishk!
please don't talk anyhow lah. Can you pleae spare a thought for my feelings and don't make my life difficult!
Urgh




P.S: Happy Birthday ASLANY!
Happy Birthday SISWAND!
Happy Birthday SYIEERA!
May Allah's bless always be with you (:

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D