<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, June 15, 2007 9:41:00 PM

So, went rollerblading with Atikah Syarah & Huda.
Atikah & I were supposed ta help Huda rollerblade.
But Me, being Me, don't know how to teach laa actually.
Same thing happened when I went ice skating with classmates.
All I do is skate by myself and left Huda
with Atikah.
hohoo
sorry baybe.
It was fun and tiring.
My knees felt like want to tercabut you know!! (Err.. so makchik2.. eeeekss!)
Then went to eat my first meal of the day at PP's KFC.
& it was 1800 hrs. tsk tsk
I ate MISO CRUNCH.
Huda ate MISO CRUNCH.
Atikah ate MISO CRUNCH.
MISO CRUNCH is Love.
haha
Then took 76 home.
Stopped by at Istiqamah to do my Maghrib.
Then went to Hougang Mall's library.
Then suddenly there's this chinese girl apporached me and showed me her ears.
I thought she hurt her ear or something so I was thinking like , "okay.. hw can I help??"
Then she pointed to my ears then I understand , Oh! she asked me to take off my earpiece.
I turned the volume down cause I thought it's disturbing people.
But thn she asked me,
"What kinda music you listen to???"
My mind telling me.. "just give her anykinda genre..... any any any... errrrr...."
& I said, "Rock."
Erk-
Then She walked off and I looked for her but she's gone. Waaaaahh..
Is she human anowt? Scary maaaa..
haha
Then I walked home from the library.. on the way home.. my earpiece die laa!!!
Argh!
Nevermind next week going out, gonna buy new one. tsk tsk..
I think God just wana tell me to go study instead of listening to music 24/7.
ishk ishk.
Yeahlah.. Monday got Fiqh and Tarikh test.
Then exam's in 3 weeks time.

Argh!!
Allah, Give me strength.

K lah.. I think that's it, I'm off.
TIRED.

bye people!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D