<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:06:00 PM

"Pukulan ombak memecah sepi
Aku tersentak lalu terjaga
Akan ku pertahankan mauduk ini
Dengan Bismillah bermulalah bicara.."


Chey~ hahaha! Debate went great ! & I hope hope hope that we'll make it through to next round. insyAllah amin.met Nyzah.. waaaa long time never see her. haha! Went to Mc'D to eat with Tch.
Nice conversations we had (:
hahah

Okay, so tonight I'm off to Gunung Ledang. Yeah., but not going hiking laa. It's close anyway. So going there just to santai and melihat kebesaran Ilahi. chet~ huhu
I think my addiction to computer is back. I'm starting to get restless just to think that I couldn't go online tomorrow. Ishk. Ida2~

Oh yes! Manifestasi at tpjc yesterday was so good and so fun ! It's way way way way better than tjc's gema Temasek. Sorry, no offence. but seriously. Should have gone to catch this one with friends rather than that Gema Temasek. But knowing that you're there is enough to make a day so wonderful, friends : ) huhu

Atikah was so funny! She didn't say anything also I laugh. So funny laaa and yeah you're such a good actress you know that? & mmg sememangnya Nafisah layak jadik Kamilah. haha

The boys' dikir barat was better than the girls'. I like their moves & yeah the lyric's nice too.haha
"sinanananananaran mentari telah kembali.." =D


Aslany sent me this song, & I'm addicted to it laa
ishk

it's niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D