Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:11:00 AM
If only I could be in a rockband.
I would go on a tour.
Go all around the world with my band.
Then I wouldnt want to come back here ever again.
Cause there's so much to wonder here,
while you're happy living your life,
like nothing ever happened.
You're a good actor.
& I never want to believe when you said you love to lie....
If only I could be in a rockband.
I would write songs about you, about me, about them.
I would write songs about what life is all about.
I would write songs about friendships.
I would write everything that I should have said to you but I just couldn't.
I would write it in the nicest sentence I could ever think of.
So that you would understand how I'd feel,
All this while.
I would scream my lungs out!
I would sing it out loud.
I'll make the whole world sing it with me,
that you can't run away but to listen to what I have to say no matter where you are,
even miles and miles away........
But for now,
with these things on my mind would always stay as the things I'LL NEVER SAY.
Smiling,
hurt inside.
Laughing,
cry inside.
Found you,
still lost inside..