Friday, June 22, 2007 12:58:00 PM
I don't feel like blogging NOW, but then I got nothing to do. hmmmmm...... so....Supposedly im going to the movies with Duplie today but then she's got something up and that's sad. I was really looking forward to watch movie with her but then heiX.. nvm.. I just wanna go into that 'pawagam' and sit and watch movie. I'm sick of sitting at home, read read read read. Brain cramp laaa. So I go ask Nadya instead but then she also cannot cause got MALAY paper on mon. Big deal. haha.. so sad again.. so then i don't know who to ask, I feel like i've lack of friends. suddenly. tsk tsk. I wanted to ask Nyzah but then i can just imagine she saying : "Ahhh!! Kuar duit! tanak uh mahal!" like.. hmmph.. -_____-" but then this morning I just got to know that she's going out with Rafidah. So even if I asked her also I don't think she would want to go out with me and not with Rafidah. I wanted to ask Huda too, but then yazid came into mind & I just don't feel good. I don't know why. I wanted to ask Mira but then I just got this feeling she can't or worse she doesn't want to and I would be disappointed all over again.... Then Nadya told me to ask Syieera.. cause she's free nowadays. so yeah I asked her. and we're ON. yay! We're going to watch Nancy Drew later in the evening after her school. Haha. Siswand says it's bimbotic. but whatever. The fact that I'm watching it with my Syieraa is just fine with me (: ..Later going out with Shefah to buy presents for The Twins. Actually I don't like shopping for presents when i don't know what to buy.. then my legs hurt and I will complain complain but it's okay.. after this present hunting I'll meet up with syieera for the movie (: i think i'm better off now. bye people.enjoy your day..................................................