<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:30:00 PM

anyone can explain to me what's this song is all about?
somehow, it helps......... ahh... MMHMM~

I feel so messed up inside,
only God knows how I really feel...

P.S: Atikah (& i asked myself, which Atikah are you? sorry), if you really need someone to talk to, you can always come to me or to whoever you trust and believe can help you out. Cause me myself is in such disdain (is that the correct word?) of everything around me. Ahhhh!! I just want to shut myself out from every shit that's happening.

& are you happy to know that,
i cried myself to sleep.
these swollen eyes,
is all because of you.

Are you happy now?

Shoots. I shouldn't give a damn about you, but I just can't.
Much confused.


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D