<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Saturday, May 19, 2007 9:33:00 PM

Woke up in the morning & felt so sick.
Felt like wanna sleep the whole day.
haaaah.
Did a lil bit of revision
Had to laa... don't wana be a lazy bum, sits at home doing nothing. isk.
Revised Tafseer.
Waaaahh.. Tafseer is Loved laa <3<3

Attended silat class at 1700 hrs.
Just got to know that next sun got Performance for Fareed's cuz wedding day.
Excitements & Frustrations.
long time never perform..
& long time never revise moves.
Padan Muka.
haaaaaaaaah
Wallauwey..
Only got 6 days to prepare & learn new moves.
Botak man kepala nih macam.. haha
But I know I can,
I'm smart waaaaat..

confident....
haha
Learnt 'Tepak 3' & Huda was struggling to concentrate..
She just didn't get it...
I wonder why...
mmmmmmm

hahaha! PUKUL baru tahu!
those performing too would all be the newbies :(
except for a handful of us,
I miss the Seniors laaaaaaaaaa
boohoo
Tomorrow also have training at Yio Chu Kang CC.
Tired laaa..
then Mon go to school to help prepare for Sat.
You people wanna come, comelaaa my school,
Geylang lor 39 (I hate those people who gave us this area for our school. ahh!!!) ,
1100 - 18oo hrs.
haha


I feel like studying.
suddenly.
haha


I miss you

bye people!

Salamz!






Nasy : "I guess I was wrong to think that this friendship may turn out to be something valuable and memorable.I was wrong to put my hopes too high on someone I just knew "

Damn, you made me cry.
& I love you laaa

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D