Saturday, May 12, 2007 10:06:00 PM
Waahh!! Today was so fun. yaey! LOL.
Huda, as usual, always late. ishk3~ hah!
It seems like it's been a long time since I met them. Together like this. lalala.. happy nyer.. hohoho
All of them actually went to poly except for Nadya, went to jaycee. Yeala & they all got new stuffs to talk about, new friends, new canteen, ccas. Me? Yea, kept quite one corner & listened. LOl. BUt nvm. Listeting to them is not that bad :)
hahahaha
Then after TJC, went to TM. Then bumped into Amira! Haha! Wahh!! Long time never see her! We hanged out like whatever laa.. C R A Z I N E S S + M A D N E S S . teeheehee.
Duplie bought us ice creams. yummy~ Love Duplie! hehehe <3
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE LIKE huhu~
** Bought Avril's album atlast! Wooohooo!! Avril rox my sox! :P
"I found my hopes, I found my dream
My Cinderella story scene
Now everybody's gonna see ........."
........ That you're not not not gonna get get any better without me. =p
Peace OutX people!