Friday, May 18, 2007 10:54:00 PM
Today is the last day of school.
Next week's school holidays for Al-maarif so as to prepare for our Official Opening on the 26th of May.
Had Tafseer and Faraidh tests today. Tafseer was fine and do-able and insyAllah can score but Faraidh..
Waaah study last minute like mad seyyyyyyy.. the whole class.. mumbling and talking to themselves.. explaining things to themselves.. memorising and yada yada..
Isyah : Nadiah, asal mak die lagik kuat uh? ley tentukan nenek dpt harta ke tidak?
Nadiah: Sbb nenek die girl.
Me + Isyah + everyone else : HUH? o_O?
Huda: Duh! Ada ker nenek boy??
Me: hahahahahahahahahah
Wah.. crazy lah. Stress2 also wana make me laugh. Isk.
But still the Questions....................................
I got one mistake. Argghhh!!!
I want to cry laaa!!! & then last day of school also wana scold us for stupid lil things. HeiX.
I shall say no more for I respect you for who you are.. but can you please do not be so like that..?? CAN ANOWT?? AHHHHH!!!
You 'advised' too much.. & I just couldn't take it anymore. Im numb.
& that I've no intentions to cry or whatsoever you expect me to for all I know, this has become a routine & that I care no more & I can laugh on the floor rolling even if you slap me hard.
Get what I'm trying to say?
hmmm.. nah~ I don't think you do.
I hate f u s s y people laaa.
I don't want to be fussy nomore. (I'm not right?)
heheheheheh
now I understand how my friends feel.
HAHAHAHA.
but fun right doing project with me?? *innocent face*
LOL.
Waaa.. I miss lah doing project work with my sec 4 crazemates...
hihihi...
Suddenly I feel like playing layang-layang.
Never before actually.
huhu
Anyone ??
hahaha
While watching teevee, my lil bro, 1 year old, put a magnet in his mouth.
Mother : Ya Allah! Adeq maner magnet nya?!?! (digging out the magnet from his mouth)
Father: Eh! Jgn samapai tertelan! Bahaya!
Me :Erk- Cepat2 carik dlm mulut die!
Father : Die telan magnet nanti jadik MAGNETO
Me: -_________-" main2 eh! Org ngh kanchong nih! Ishk.
&iMISSyOuYoU&yOU
P.S: I can feel, I can feel you near me eventhough you're far away.Salamz!