<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:42:00 PM

Reached home at 1940 hours. Huda's father fetched us.
Father and the others stayed a lil longer for more training.
Training was crazy laaa. A.Lan was so what laaa.. taught us like we're super intelligent.. One time show us can memorise the whole set.

Relax uh bro.. Stress laaa.. We just wanna have fun oke?? haha

Huda told me outsiders can come to NYP's maccas (Dan told me this means Mc'D in Aust slang, I don't know if he bullshit me anowt. If Yes, "I'm gonna shoot you down laaa!!"). So my friends & I will come in our school uniform with banners written "NURUL HUDA!! (plus a picture of her)". HAha! So Huda don't run away oke?? hahaha

Was bloghopping then read this person's post,

'You know, NYp is trying to get its student to wear their lanyards by using this advertising campaign of fellow students being shown wearing their lanyard, saying that its cool.......... Me and the clique were taking this posters and vandalising their faces because we dont wish to wear our lanyards........ In fact, If I ever see any of those in the posters at school, I want to ask whether they really wear their lanyards in school....... I can bet you $50 that the students in the posters shown wearing their lanyards, dont wear them in school...... SUCK UPS!!!!!'

& I find it so funny. I don't know why. I keep laughing when I think about it. Why ah? I don't think my friend finds it THAT funny. I think it's just me. C r a z y. hoho

Mother made Chocolate Dadih. Yummy laaa.. Choc Dadih is LOVE laaa. Haha.

Oke I have to stop saying laaa.. Teacher's gonna shoot me down for that. hoho So tomorrow's going to school to do that game thingey. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Then going to East Coast with Liyana & Nadiah maybe.. maybe.. haha. We take '76' oke?? hahahaha














My Sayang..


You can always talk to me or them you see. I love you & they love you. Eventhough we're living our lives in defferent paths, you will always be our beloved Atikah :) <3<3
















P .S :


I am still not talking to Rasyidah. no no.
youaremissed



Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D