Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:58:00 PM
Rasyidah came to school today. Woohoo.
Happy laa to see you <3<3 color="#990000">Recess was okay, & I just realised that I paid double for my meal laa.
I was so selenger that I thought I haven't
so I went to the Makcik & happily just gave her another $1.20
& then now I just realised that I paid twice.
Ishk. hah. No big deal. haha
Today's Malay class is the best Malay class ever. Haha.
learnt about Pantun
hihihi
then Cikgu told us to write our own pantun,
fun laaa cause why, cause these few days, I just can't concentrate in almost every classes except for Tafseer ( I just love Tafseer laaaaa <3)
So when we were asked to write pantuns,
I can finally scribble some thoughts & craps.. without feeling guilty of missing out what the teacher is saying infront.
hihihi
My Pantun goes something like this, (Oke, it's a lil bit jiwang, so shuddup. haha!)
"Bunga indah mekar mewangi,
Dipetik sekuntum buat ingatan,
Rindu dan sayang ku simpan dalam hati,
Kerna tak berani hendak ku luahkan"
hehehehe Xp
"Hujan lebat di luar sana,
Angin ribut buatku terjaga,
Hati menangis tak berirama,
Haruskah ku tunggu buat selamanya?"
"Mergastua berterbangan tinggi,
Ikan di laut dalam sekali,
Aku disini termangu sendiri,
Tegakah ku mendengar jawapan darimu nanti?"
"Rambut hitam ikal mayang,
Disikat rapi sungguh menawan,
Mulut berlagu benci hati berghazal sayang,
Jiwaku ngadu rindukan si idaman"
LOL. Cannot angkat! Ida jiwang tahap maksima. Astaghfirullahalazeeeem~ ahakZ
**To Liyana: At least I am trying to concentrate in classes oke, & the fact that I'm writing Ghazal everyday is showing that I did understand TARIKH ADABI a lil bit. hehe =P
& this pantun is dedicated to Rasyidah,
"Wau tinggi ku layangkan,
Menangkap pandang menarik hati,
Hingga kini tak dapat ku bayangkan,
Bila orang kata Rasyidah kiut sekali"
hehehehe..
Salamz!