Tuesday, May 22, 2007 2:49:00 PM
Just came home from school awhile ago. School was FUN laa. On the way to school also FUN. Best said, I like going to school. hoho. Only 4 Azharee students came to school today, & that's Me, Liyana, Nadiah & Jannah. Meeting time at 0800 hours. I reached at 0725 hours. Mwahaha. See I told Ya I won't be late today! huhu. We finished up some stuffs for the School's Open House this Sat. While doing our work, then suddenly there's this lizard (cicak) came out from I don't know where & ppl start screaming. Mwahaha! Waaaa... I don't really care laaa.. but when the lizard came near me.. I feel GELI laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Nadiah caught it and trapped it in the Eclaire's (did I spell it out right? hah!) bottle & we put the bottle in the A level's class. Mwahahaa!! Bad Azhareeyats. haha.
Went home before Rasyidah & the rest came to school. So I don't know what happen to that cicak & them. heeee
Went to Bedok with Nadiah & Liyana. Nadiah treat me Prata telor. Mwahaha. Nyce. Long time never eat prata. hahaha
Tomorrow's going to school again. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
But on second thought, I don't feel like going to school..
cause why..
Rasyidah knows why &I know why &God knows WHY!!
Erghhh.......
P.S: imissyou. period.
.. Tomorrow... tomorrow...
Ya Allah, please make it right for me. Please let it be the way I want it to be. Please make me feel satisfied with whatever that you've decide for me. For you know what's best for me :'(
Please please please don't disappoint me.
Please please please let me see what I want to see.
Please please please tell me what I want to hear.
Please please please always be near..........
This wait for destiny wont'do
Be with Me PLEASE I beseech You..