Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:29:00 PM
I shall not say anything about blogger giving me problems. like WHATEVER.
I will type my post as if nothing's wrong, putting behind the fact that I can't edit my post, I can't change the font, the colour, the size & even the template. You read that? You stupid Blog! Argh!
Finished school at 1330 hrs. Then later in the evening went to meet Atikah Syarah at P.Ris to pass the the tickets. thank you :) I love you <3
Rasyidah, I love you too laa. Sorry that I always bully you. This is all Atikah Syarah's fault. See, she always bully me, then I feel so runsing & tertekan, so I bully you laaaaaaaaaa... hehehe..
Hmmm....
I'm in no mood for anything. I just want to do Nothing.
"When Allah take that someone away from you, He probably wants to give you someone better to be with (:"
Love Love <3
P.S: Do take care of yorself oke?? :)
Bye people! Salamz!