<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:12:00 PM

I believe that when God brings you to it, He'll brings you through it.





I shall not say how's life been treating me and how I'm feeling right now cause I'm so frustrated so tired so angry so irritated so annoyed so feel like laughing for no reason. (Ok I think I just told you how I'm feeling right now! -____-" pfft)



Met my cousins awhile ago. Long time never see them. All grown up already. tsk tsk
hahah

Tomorrow gotta rise early,
wahlauwey...
to think of it..
tomorrow pack oredi laa!!
Morning till night. tsk tsk



Oh yes! Atikah Syarah's performing tomorrow! All the best Atikah! <3

















!!! Jgn ego boleh tak? Pukul baru tahu! ishk!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D