<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:50:00 PM

Atlast, our project is done. Thanks to Rasyidah & Huda & I. Lol. (tak to maluuu)
Went home with Rasyidah. Talked bout things happening at school. & she told me there's some people came up to her & asked her, "How do you talk to Ida uh?"

Haha. Merepek aper soalan. Wanna talk just talk lah. Am I that scary or what? Ok thanks Rasyidah. Shuttup laa.

I'm not scary lah. Just talk to me like how you talk to the others lah. aper sajjer.. haha!
Some people went to watch Spidey 3, yealah.. diam la... action plak. hah!
Aper pasal lah Huda never got the vcd.. nvm laaaaaa..
Don't tsk tsk me ah!

Then rushed home to attend silat class, wallauwey, I'm always late laa everyweek, it's either I'm late or never attend. hah!

Waaaaa.. I miss silat so much!!!!! I miss those old time when we always went to 7-11 after silat class,buy big gulps & share2, then gossip2 bwh block, haha! play soccer, play hide & seek. LOL. Waaa..

Now, all change oredi. After class, straight head home. heiX

I miss performing on stage & taking part in competition. Hisssssssssssk..

I found this picture, waaaaa it's the first time I performed at VICTORIA theatre laaa.. wahh.. when uh? 2002 I think, lol.
Talkabout VICTORIA theatre, mum & dad went to watch Fareed performing tonight. SO NOT FAIR. I want to go laaa.. but Dee's sick (since when did I ever call Ajah Dyjah, Dee??) haha!. so have to look after her. Nevermind. Saya seorang kakak yang baik. haha!





From left : Huda, Razan, Raba'a, Me, A.Fir, A.Ajai, Abajam & Mali.

Waaaaahhhhh...

cannot tahan, wanna cry laa..
At Al-Azhar got silat lessons anowt? haha

I MISS YOU PEOPLE & I MISS THOSE GOOD TIMES TOGETHER. Just so you know..

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D