<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:53:00 PM

I think I'm in the making of being a fulltime slacker. Astaghfirullah. I've got loadz and loadz and loadz of notes and homeworks and things to memorise, but here I am doing things that are so unnecessary. Ishk.
Sunday is boring when all you do is sit at home. Argh. Let see... Today, I...

1. Woke up and it's almost 10 am
2. Nyzah msged. (Bluek lah Nyzah!)
3. Kiwi-ed my black school shoes
4. Thought of doing h/w. (Maybe later~)
5. Learned how to make ketupat with ribbons. (Father : Sapa nak jadi gila belajarla buat ketupat =] Me : -__________-" ) but seriously lah, bloody susah for a first timer like me. Bleagh. but I'm not giving up.
6. Played 'Drilldozer'

7. Listened to Mp3.
8. Thought of doing h/w + notes (umm... after reading newspaper...)
9. Read today newspaper (for an hour! mind you~)
10. H/w + notes (alaaa.. eat first laa)
11. Ate (3 times)
12. Laughed for no reason -_____-"
13. H/w + notes! (later at night laa)
14. Watched The Dance Floor
15. Laughed for no reason
16. Countdown (8 hours till I'm on my way to school)
17. Scream-ed and shout-ed for no reason
18. H/W + NOTES!! (ahh I'm tired, better get some sleep..)


& I'm happy stil :)


Love Love <3


Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D