<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:58:00 PM


I was so excited just now when on my way to MKS. I was really looking forward to meet my Dear Atikahs, but then they both didnt turn up :(
Atikah Syarah finished school at 18oo hrs & Atikah I don't know....
We did some discussion on what to do with the noticeboard, I was so crappy and laughing like what ajer.. but still I'm sad laaaaa
Then Syaheer showed some pictures from the past event, then there's this one familiar guy named Ashraf. Then like what ajerr Rasy, Raf & Nyzah laugh like mad.. maluu sia.. (Astaghfirullah, since when did I start talking again like this, sia sia? ishk2~ ida ida...)then all look at me... I know laaa.. I know laa.. but keep it low profile laa.. malu tau tak?? haha! maner hendak taruh
kaki nih?? chey~ Awak tak aham cherita kan? k takpa.
& then fareed till now long time no see,
Aiyya! why am I talking bout him ey??
Hmm.. Im' still sad laa.. I miss my Atikahs.. I miss them...
Bilo lagik hendok kito jumpo?? masa bilo? Hari bilo, kito samo2 pree?? hohoho (just now huda & ako gilo bebuol Kedoh. haaaah, nih yong terbawok2 sampoi sekarong, Rasyidah pun tadik ketawor terbahok2 tak boleh angkot nohh~~)
haiyayayayayai....
I miss you laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Atikahs <3
Hmm..
& you know what, my lil sis, Dyjah, she wrote on my computer screen!! with pen somemore! Ahhh!
Takpa2, bak kato Ana dari hikmah, "Hidup ini mesti ikhlas" :)


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D