Mak : "Mayam, betul nak p esplanade narih? bapak kater nak ajak Along (He is NOT my Brother!), mayam tak yah pergi eh?" Me: Ahhhh!!??!? & yes, I cried n I cried n I cried & I decided to run away and get outta d house a.s.a.p. But then, dad reached home, and mungkin tak sampai hati, he said ok We'll go. yay! So Im happy all over again. But then i feel guilty that Along can't go. but hey, this is dad's promise, & he wouldnt wanna see me heart broken would he?? I don't care if the show's boring or whatever, saya hanya hendak bersama bapak saya, yay! Heee.. so getting ready now! Bubbye people. & yarh, My Abg Draco says Hi! (Ida is still childish like olwaes, heh :P)
Salamz!
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: