did i tell you people out there that im sooooo happy to have my room back?? yeah, cuz last few days there's guests staying over, so I had to give them my room :( But now it's oll over eventho yeah im a bit sad that they had to go home and it's not even Sunday.. (erk-??) & I had not blog for many days, I miss blogging... NO. haha! Did I tell you that Last tuesday when I went to Muar, I actually FERGOT to bring my passport along? Wahaha! Thank God & thank eu Dad, he sent me my passport. I am so gendeng lah... Wanna go overseas then the most important thing;passport also can fergowt!! haiyyoz!! Oh yes then yesterday S4P'06 had a class gathering at Begum's. But then only like 15/16?? people turned up out of 28. yeah. But that's okaylah.. We played games, Yeah we played charade, & I had to act out "Mr Bean's Holiday" Like.................... -_________________-" sengajer tau begum nih tau... & Adilah won't stop laughing at me!!! but it was fun laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I miss having classes with them all. It's been a long time since I last meet Adilah, & yes yesterday i met her.. Waaaaah!! She's getting more & more beylow lah that Girl.. haha.. Seriously laaah... I cannowt tahan I wanna cry lahh.. I can't believe that now we're all going separate waes.. but whatever it is.. I LOVE YOU ALL laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa salamz! :)
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: