<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:53:00 PM

1. I'm waiting for F to come to me house and lend me the usb wires

2. I'm missing F :)

3. I'm glad F made it to the Musabaqah Tilawah Al-Quraan semi finals.


-btw, those three Fs are different2 people-



ha ha ha ok so this is sooooooooooooooooooooo NOT important
skip.


...................................................................................................


Ok.


I've just finished reading half way about Osmaniyyah.
Cannot tahan anymore but I have to! I can do it! insyAllah............................................
I noe I can :( .............right??


Yeah, then I've also just finished doing my English Homework and my Tafseer Notes :)

& now I want to do that thing Atikah tagged me last month, to be precised : 25th february. Ha ha ha ok here we go

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

1. When I buy things in Malaysia, I love to divide the prices there into two.

2. I hate shoppings (buy things & shopping is totally different in my dictionary, yes :)).

3. I love eating KACHANG putih. Oh sorry, I mean Peanut Putih :P

4. I get addicted to Ice Kachang.

5. Sometimes I cried when I watch Just for Laugh Gags. Cry, the sad cry not because you just laugh too much. yes. Weird. I noe.

6. I love writing letters.

7. I like performing. being in the spotlight. heheheheheh

8. I like doing Tafseer Notes. Fun laaaa

9. I'll save money to buy the things I really really really want like mad, but when I've enough money, I'll buy some other things.

10. I hate people who don't reply my msgs (important msgs, forwarded no need to reply laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -____-") Purposely. I delete their numbers.

I am tagging:

Syahirah
Nadya
Natasya
Adibah
Razan
Jafnie


Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D