<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, February 04, 2007 6:12:00 PM

T.O.D.A.Y

Today.

I am so tired because I had to wake up early cause my friends were coming for Dk.

Today.

I am so disappointed because i rushed to EXPO to buy a dress but none makes my heart go WOAH!

Today.

I am so pissed off! becuase the nyonya from the bubble tea shop is so rude!Bodoh! Yes. Very Rude. I hate rude people. Ishk! Bodoh uh.Who they think they are. Mengaruts! Bankrupt kang padan muker! mencabar kesabaran!Bodoh!

Today.

I am so glad that I managed to borrow Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince & The Naughtiest Girl from the library.

Today.

I am so excited and nervous for the soccer match tonight, S'pore vs Thai.

Today.

I AM SO SUPER DUUPERLY HAPPY!! because I met the Most Handsome-est Guy in Hougang.Yes Yes Yes. I've been living here in Hougang for 16 years!!!!! & he is the Most handsome-est guy I've ever seen. S E R I O U S L Y.

Pada hari ini saya jumper seorang abang yang paling kacak sekali!

Ya! Gue temui cowok nya gantennnng sekali deh!

Wa huwa wasiiiiiiimun jiddan!!!

he looks something like this..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okey2. But yes. He's got Two EYES. One NOSE. One MOUTH. Two EARS & HAIRS :))

Okey2.. you can say that maybe he's from other hometown and was on his way home from his friend's or something. But I, Ida, truly believe that he lives in Hougang. Because ther's this feeling inside tells me so. And that wasim guy & I, somehow got this kinda connection, I know.

Diam eh Nyzah.hahahahahaha

Ok Im Off!!

Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D