<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, February 09, 2007 8:46:00 PM

Ok.
so I got my results today at 1430 hours.
it was.. ALHAMDULILLAH.

Seriously.

Saya semakin yakin bahawa Allah itu akan memberi kita sesuatu setimpal dengan ibadah dan usaha kita.

Inna Ma'al 'usri yusra.

Sesungguhnya setiap kesusahan itu bersamanya kesenangan.

Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian.

Ye2. Saya memang yakin & saya semakin yakin.

So then, My makciks & pakciks called.

My makcik insisted that I further my studies and become a Doctor.

but then, I want to go to Al-Azhar,
so I tell my mother, insyAllah after Al-Azhar I'll study perubatan okey??
INSYALLAH.. :))

I don't really noe my whole classmates' results,
but then so far so good & I'm happy for everyone,
and Aisyah, I'm so proud of you :)

& yes, the Stranger called me too, that was so sweet of you. Seriously.

& Hanif!! what happened to you?? running away uzit?? hah aha. I'll get to you someday.. hehe

I soo cant wait to start pre-u and go to Al-Azhar.
Seriously.

Saya tengah dahagakan Ilmu :))


Kepada kawan-kawan saya semua, saya mintak maaf klw selama 10 tahun persahabatan kita saya ade buat silap atau menyakiti hati. Okeh??

I'm missing Amira olredi & I wish I could turn back time..........




Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D