IS THIS O B S E S S I O N ?! No. Yes. I don't know. Maybe for the time being. heh. I Love Khairul Amri. hahahahah yes. today the whole day at school, I'vee been scribbling his name here and there. They said that im Obsessed. but I don't noe. Hahaha.. lalalala
K H A I R U L A M R I <3
see. this is just one the papers that I scribbled his name all over. Thanks Nadya for the pens and markers, and thanks Shefah for the papers & encouragement to finish off writing his name. hahaha..
Diam eh Nyzah. Ader jer tau nk comment.
This is H E A R T S <3<3<3(ok exceptfor that Ronaldo picture, I specially put it up for Nyzah. Hepi anowt?? :)... & umm that soccer match tix, it's just to fill in the space. hahaha!) hehehehe Peace outX! P.S: Shaidah, that's so sweet of eu, so touched.. awww~ luv yar <3 Salamz!
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: