I would like to say Thank You so much to you people who actually remembered my birthday today, Chet~ malu jek.. hehehehehheheheheh I was really touched. Seriously. Tak ley angkat, mau nangis jek.. Hee Even Haifzah wished me Sanah Hilwa... so sweet, thank u dearie :) Well, today we had to cancel our outing to Sentosa cause Rasyidah gotta go to MUIS for M I Q. And anyway, its raining. So ada hikmahnya :) Ida Redha. So cant wait to go out with Bagedils tomorrow! yay!! We don't noe where we're heading. So just cat wait for what tomorrow brings, hihihhi :) I made some cookies for my friends on monday :) So today just staying home with family, reading The Zahir written by Paulo Coelho. Now had to help my father do some paperwork, ahhhh I'm so tired... & here I am wishing somehow He could be here with me, wishing me a very very Happy Birthday, for just thinking bout Him made me happy, what more when we meet eye to eye.....?? how I wish........................ He's here with ME. Thank you,Love. Salamz!
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: