Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:02:00 PM
I was surfing youtube.com and found some cute videos, so maye I'll just post it cause now, this very minute I've no mood to post about anything.
And please note that I'm C R A Z Y over Harry Potter <3<3<3 so here comes...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jum0d7Irg8Q
Draco realises how mean and hurtful he's been in the past to
Hermione and tries to change, but will she trust him? And will
others think he's losing his touch? He and hermione think of how things could have gone differently between them;
not only how draco could have acted but Hermione too.. this is soooooo touching!
'cause I don't want you to know where I am
'cause then you'll see my heart
in the saddest state it's ever been.
This is no place to try and live my life.
Stop right there. That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line. Well I never should have crossed it.
Stop right there. Well I never should have said
that it's the very moment that
I wish that I could take back.
I'm sorry for the person I became.
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change.
I'm ready to try and never become that way again
'cause who I am hates who I've been.
Who I am hates who I've been.
SONG : WHO I AM HATES WHO I'VE BEEN
BAND : RELIENT Khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS6L0LfYPPI
It's about how Harry sometimes loses his
temper but he's changing for Hermione.
of how things could have gone differently between them;
not only how draco could have acted but Hermione too...
SONG : WHO I AM HATES WHO I'VE BEEN
BAND : RELIENT K
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXrX6-plM4
Draco missing Hermione.. gosh so sweet laaa.. :))
SONG : HERE WITHOUT YOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odFVkR_9tx8
Hermione, unfaithful to who???
Drama laaaaa..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gykzzsfUPk
Harry defeats Voldemort in the final battle, but Ginny dies. Harry is left to mourn her death, and his friends console him (Hermione, Ron, and Lupin. Of course, they are sad too). In the end, Harry is still sad, but he smiles remembering Ginny.So sad larh.. I nearly cried. shh~
SONG: WHAT HURTS THE MOST
SINGER : RASCAL FLATTSokey2.. actually there's loadz more I want to upload.. but then.. It wont end tonight I guess.. heh..
So, yes I'm enjoying myself and no more worries for O level results tomorrow.. just Pray Hard yeah.
Salamz!!