<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:42:00 PM

I think I have stage fright.

& that's bad.

It's okay if I had to do silat performance or dikir performance or acting with friends on stage,

but when I'm all alone.
I'll forget my lines and all goes W R O N G.

Ishk!!

Any solution to that?? hmm..

My dad asked me along to watch this theatre in March.

"A touch of Zen"

it's something about Shoulin martial arts masters meet Zen drummers.
yeah, and I find it kinda interesting lah.
(Actually Ive been waiting for my dad's offer to buy me the tix.. and walla!! like magic! he offered me. haha!)

My secondary bro is asking me silly questions like,

"kakak, haqibah tuh aper?"

yes. we learnt in primary one that haqibah is bag in arabic.

but then guess what he guessed??

"oh.. baldi eh!!"

"oh yes! abang kan bawak buku dalam baldi maser p skol!"

ishk-

I think My 6 yrs old sis is talking too much. I cannot tahan laarh. seriously.
she talks about everything. from celebrities to recipes.
Ahh!!

& my 9 months bro is also showing signs of LOVE TO TALK. seriously lah. he loves to sampuk when people are talking. and he loves gugugaga at people! Mind you, he's only 9 mnths! we are the ones who should be gugugaga-ing him.

My 4 yrs old bro on the other hand loves to eat. ok lah.. everybody in the family loves to eat! hahahaha!!! and yes, he loves talking craps and bashing people up! erk-

and here Im talking bout my siblings, while me myself is no better. hahaha! I'm justlike them crappy and full of nonsense!

lalalala

and here are THE Happy Crappy Family..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bapak.Emak.Kakak.Abang.Aimah.Baby.Aisyah.Ali.Ajah.Abu Bata.

Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D