I really want that White Converse bag worth $69.90(I am not asking for it as my birthday present lah but Im crying so it means I really wants it, so I am really gonna get my hands on it, someway, somehow...) and Relient K CD album (this is crying no more, this is vomiting blood! means I really am going crazy over it, I need Help!) which consists the song "Who I am hates who I've been" , or any one of you out there, nice enough, could send me that song. Seriously. Im so in love with that song like I am with My one & only D R AC O :)
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: