<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, February 02, 2007 10:14:00 PM

I MISS

I miss the time when I was just a baby, crying out loud and yet still looks so cute.

I miss the time when I 5, playing police and thieves with my cousins.

I miss the time when I was 3, playing set-set-set mi-mi-mi with my cousins.

I miss the time when I was 4, when I woke up glad to find my Yai beside me, smiling.

I miss the time when I was 6, when I woke up I could smell breakfast is ready.

I miss the the time when I won a colouring contest and won my first BodyPac bagpack.

I miss the time watching barney and dance to every song.Dress like how Kathy dresses. Eat what Kathy eat. Ha ha ha

I miss the time I went to Jakarta to see my best friend staying there.

I miss the time when my dad used to carry me whenever I got a scolding from mother.

I miss the time playing the playground at the KFC (bedok), where I used to imagine that I was on a real sailboat.

I miss the time singing Hari Raya songs with my Atuk.

I miss the time when I was back at kampung.

I miss the time when my Atuk used to buy me Keledek whenever he went to the shop.

I miss the time my nenek used to sit infront of me, watching me eat.

I miss the time sleeping between my mum and dad, feeling so cosy and comfy and good.

I miss the time when my Father and I used to ride the bicycle back home from Atuk's house at Buona Vista while Mother took the cab went home, and yes we challenged who reached first.

I miss the time when I was in primary one, queing up during recess to buy a plate of rice which costs 30 cents.

I miss the time while in Sec 2, trying to break every single rule.

I miss the time while in sec 4, doing group projects esp in Geography.

I miss the time in sec 3,we practised Dikir Barat, and I gave them Hell.

I miss the time when I used to take the bus everyday to school and to find the sme cute guy always there.
















and so on..

I miss so many things.
So, I'd better stop before the list goes on too long.

And Im so tired.

Still, right now, Im missing my Geography group members.
Liyana. Mardhiah. Duplie. Rasyidah. Rahmah.
I miss those people we used to do our first Dikir Barat performance.
I miss doing the ALFARELLA movie.
I wanna do it all over again.
if only I could..


turn
back
time.


I MISS YOU





salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D