Friday, January 12, 2007 11:46:00 PM
What's UP DudE!
Bismillah..
Today was Fine.
Everything was normal.
No complaints :))
It was raining the whole day.
So had problem on the way to school and the way home.
Fyi, my shoes were all tattered and torn,
so my socks were all wet,
and the whole day in class I didnt wear my socks and shoes,
walking around barefoot..
I cant really see my fav. building today,
its raining very big..
hehe
At 2.30 pm some of my friends and I had to take care of the primary one class while waiting for their school bus to arrive,
So they were so bloody talkative,
& very rude in a way,they showed no respect or even takot kat kite kakak2,
like nk kene slap jer.
God! I realized Im not that sabar with kids..
Seriously.
Kids (Kecoh2)
Ida : Ok let's play simon says!!
Kids : Yay!!!
One of the kids : Boring uh..
Ida (Ignore her)
Ida : Simon says QUIET!!
One of the kids : TANAK!!!!!!!!
Ida : EH DIAM ARH!!!! (234 124 123 decibels (did I spell it out correctly??))
One of the kids : (terdiam)
Padan muker! Kong hajar ngn kite kan!
There was a bee at school,
it fly around and around,
and Im scared,
How if it actually bites me??
S c a r y laaaa
Then at the bustop also theres bees buzzing around me,
and I wonder,
maybe they wanted to tell us people something,
but we kept shooing them off..
So I wonder what might be the thing they wanted to tell..
maybe..
"Wake Up people!! The World is comming to an END!!!!!"
Ok, that's scary..Reached home at around 5 pm,
HUNGRY.
So fried two eggs,
guess what,
One of the egss was a Telur Tembelang !
Astaghfirullah..
I had a running nose,
so I cant smell that it's actually bad,
after I plop it into the fry pan,then like..
WALLAU!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!! (Mother!!)
Slept at around 8 pm till 10.20 pm.
Adilah msged.
They changed the time to 11 am tomorrow.
Going to RP open house.
Yes.
Everytime the same.
Just follow lah.
No need to argue
Haha.
Going to meet Nasyitah!
:)
Oh yes! Today's Mother's b'day and bro, Ali's b'day!
So Fareed (a family friend) just came (he's still here now)
bought a chocolate cake,
very nice :)
And Jannah msged me,
she asked me this,
"GUESS WHO ASKED ME OUT!!??"
I was like.. umm.. a guy?? ok ok crap.. umm.. um..
She answered,
Huda, please sabar okay..
"IMRAN AJMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I was like.. Okay, I don't noe what to say.
Haha!
Salam!