<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:06:00 PM

The Scary-ness & The Fun-Ness

Bismillah..

So yesterday was fun & exciting.

In the morning went to NYP Open House with Shefah, Rahmah & Momok.It was Fun. Afterall the open houses Ive been to before, I think this one kinda open up my heart to learn in poly.But, No no no.Al-Azhar comes first.Seriously.So I tell myself, maybe after I completed Al-Azhar, and if Allah allows it,I want to study Nursing.InsyAllah.We started at 11.40 and went home at around 4.& we got free ice cream from swensens.Ha ha ha. Chocolate flavour, note that. heeeh..So reached home at around 1640 hrs.

Then, I went out again at 1750 hrs.Guess, where ??To watch Soccer, live!!Wooohooo!!!
Nyzah : Ida I got one extra tix, wanna go?
Ida :Mak.. can anowt?
Mak : Okey
Ida: YAy! Thank you! Nyzah CAN!!!
Nyzah : Ok

lalalalalalalalalaaaa~

Suppose to meet Nyzah & family at Masjid Hj Md Salleh.Reached there at 7.Now the mysteriuous part,The toilet was dark & I cant find the switch & Im in a hurry, cannowt tahan maa!!There's this one cubicle closed. Bloody dark. I wonder how can someone do business in there.So I thought maybe the cubicle broke down. Co it's closed.So I went into the cubicle next to it.Suddenly,dap dap dep dep DUP DUP!!ON THE WALL beside me.God!!What the hell.Who's that playing gendang on the wall next door??I think of Allah.Please protect me Dear Allah.Then it goes again, more clearly, louder. I can hear the rythm.Seriously.I rushed out of the cubicle.The 'someone' inside there is STILL in there.So I took my wudhuk.Suddenly the spray went on IN THERE.What the.I rushed out. & sit down try to think of nothing creepy.Seriously, takoot siot!So then I watched each and every individual who goes in and comes out of the toilet.And the'someone'never comes out.Then I solat Maghrib, Nyzah & family was stuck in the jam near Paya Lbar.After maghrib, almost everyone gone to the Stadium oredi.(yeah I assume they are going there cuz they are wearing red clothings, everybody.)I try to sleep while waiting,(I was there in the musollah alone)then suddenly, I heard someone playing with the cupboards.Kedebak! kedebuk!! praam!!Astaghfirullah.I stood up! Sit near the window.Looked out for Nyzah's family car.Then, Phew~ there they are.Nyzah's mum went up to solat,I ran down to Nyzah.Then, everything 's oryte I guess, but my heart still beats fast.

Then this one abang, came to me,

"Boleh tumpang keta tak? I late oredi nk p stadium (yeah it's around 8.15 pm)"

"Umm sorry, but I dun think got space for you"

"Ouh.. okehlah takpe, I jalan jer lah, makasih.."

"Ahh.. ok3.. (kesyan lah plak)"

Yeah in the car, theres Nyzah, her 3 brothers, her bro's gf, her parents plus me.Pack lahh..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Reached the staidum. Wallau peh ramai orang!! Me, being ME, so not into soccer so just sit there loh..watchin the ball being kicked here and there(tuh lah gatal, tak minat pastuh pi )hehe :PBut then later on, I started clapping my hands,shouting,standing up,doing kallang waves.yeah!So heppi!I dun really care bout the ball at first, just having fun watching the people here and there.hahaha.Nyzah & I were trying our best to see the numers behind those players & I can't!So stress ma! eh, nyzah also cannowt ah (nmpk sikit2 tak kire! bluek!).. so jgn aksyen ehk.But then I got tensed when M'sia scored One.I dun really care how they shoot the goal or whatever(If the ball went into the goalpost, so goal lah, why should I care how it got into it?erk-).I dun even noe if they're playing good or lousy.All I noe is that whenever the ball doesnt go where it supose to go,it's LOUSY laah..wasting time jek..And those guys behind me keep swearing and kutuk-ing the M'sians.Very jahat right.Not nyce you noe.Haiyyos~But had to bear with it laah.Nyzah & family & I kept munching & eating.Her mom brought alot of food lahh..Hahaa..But then again, this is the first soccer match that I really concentrate.If not, I would surely sleep one lah.hehe

And Atlast,after much scaryness,keep closing my eyes and ber-doa-ing,S'pore wins!By penalty. (aper dah!)Haha!but it was fun.seriously.I wana go again.And thank you Allah for giving me the chance to watch the soccer match :)They sent me home, reached home at around 2350hrs.very tired.Lepaak beyb..hehe..

And today Nyzah asked me whether I wana go watch WATER at Vivo with them (The evil twins & sister & Nyzah)the movie started at 1400hrs.Think ten times.Decided not to go.Want to save money lah.

So today no plan,but Isha olredi reminded me to do my homeworks~Hmphz..Okey2.. better go now..have a good day~

Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D