<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, January 26, 2007 9:36:00 PM

Bismillah..

Atlast! It's Friday! meaning what..?
Yes! Tomorrow can wake up a bit late..
hehehe..

Do you like.. like..
sometimes,
you just want to shut up & don't care bout anything
& sometimes you want to noe everything and bloody care about small-small things!

Yeah, right now, this very second,
I just want to shut up but I really,really want to noe bout this one thing..

And it's bugging me!
Yeah, I really want to Fast Forward time,

I really want to noe if Im going to have the chance to watch soccer, S'pore vs M'sia, tomorrow!!!

Ahhh!!!


When Ida watch soccer, means there's something wrong with her,
cuz all her lyfe,
she doesnt give a damn bout soccer & noe nothing.
Nothing I tell you.
I just wana go there.
Scream & shout like nobody business,
& just thinking bout it, somehow makes me feel good :)


And umm yar,

Happy 17th Birthday, Hasanah! May Allah bless you! & may you succeed in everything good that you do! =D













P.S: IM HAPPY THAT YOU'RE HAPPY you know :))

P.P.S: Aisyah & Nadiah K! Miss you both so muach! Skewl's no fun w/o you guys around today. Noone to bully & no corny jokes to laugh at. Take care Okayz!!

Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D