<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:19:00 PM

Bismillah..

Ok. can you see the post before this, it's blank actually.
yes you want to know what happened?
I actually typed a long long post, but then suddenly everything vanished.
Like...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
& now Im playing safe, Im typing this in a notepad, so that I could save it, so if anything happen,
I will go,
AHHHH !! instead. (note that it's actually shorter and with lesser exclamations)

This morning it was a very rushing morning.Yes.

We had to walked to the HG INT from my house which is like a 8 minutes walk.
with my lil sis & bros. All so sloww!!!!!
With me constantly shouuting,
"CEPATLAH!!!!"
Ahh!!
But then we made it, Alhamdulillah.

I was still sleepy during classes even after 10 long hours of sleep
which is from 1900hrs to 0530hrs the next day, heh
& kinda pissed off with some people.
I don't know what happened to them lately,
maybe it's just me,
MAYBE.

We did some group discussions & I LOVE Group Discussions!! We did :

1. ISLAM AGAMA MAJU

and 2 more to come next week;

2. PERGAULAN WANITA DLM ISLAM &

3. TARIKH FATHU MESIR :))


But..

The BEST part today was helping cleaning up the LIBRARY!
& arranging those books!
Wooohoo!!
Eventhough SOME PEOPLE were complaining,
but who cares?
Up to each individual lah eh...
Haha!
IM LOVING IT.
SO LOVING IT :)

But then after some went home,
some of us still continue (includes me!!!!!!! :D)
& I got to see the Al-Azhar books,
got to touch them,
Allah.. so nyce.. so .. so.. wallauwey!!
Haha!

I think I want to be a maktabiyyah(librarian), but then again, maybe No.
hahaha

Tomorrow, I'm not sure if I want to join those two to NP Open House or help in the library(LB).

NP.NP.LB.NP.LB.NP.LB.NP.LB

Ok, decided,

LIBRARY!
like, I'm not intereted in any poly courses
SO, what manfaat can I get if I go NP?
help in the libaray is much more mulia :)
hahahah
ALLAH!! IM SO LOVING IT & CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!

& I just finished doing my FIRST homework for PRE-U, 3 hours ago..

haha.. ok ok n big deal.
& to think that after getting results, Nyzah won't be joining us.
So saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
but
life must go on,

Kita sayang awk Nyzah.

& I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!


Yippideeda!

Yippideedu!

Yippideedaduuu!!

lalalalalaaaaaaaaalaaaaa~


& To YOU FAREED, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! I dun giv u pressie okey..
I only giv to those celebrating their 2nd birthday & below.

hhehehehehehehehehe

SALAMZ!


P.S: I feel so sorry for you. You don't deserve this. I think it's hard, but I don't know how you feel inside cause you are acting too well that you are 'FINE'. You are different & You are special. & You don't need to follow whatever IT says, whatever IT wants or whatever IT deslikes. It's your life, Don't let IT ruins it. Seriously. IT ruins everything. & I just want you to know that,
I LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU & I hate IT but... it's hurtful..

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D