Saya,Ida Mariam, ingin meminta maaf kepada Huda dan Atikah dan Syarah yang amat terguris hatinya kerana saya berikan chokolat saya kepada seorang jejaka yang tak saya kenali dan juga kerana tidak mengajak kalian tengok Cicak-man.
Cicak-man tak der mender lah.. Kita tengok chiter lagik best okey laen kalik... I still can't believe that we will be getting our O results on the 8 of Feb. Yes. I mean.. No.. Ahh.. I don't know.. Maybe it's just a rumour.. I hope so.. he he he
Some of my friends & I are going to take part in the MKS hijrah cycle.. something2.. Yeah, sempena the Awal Muharram. I asked Huda, she's going anowt.. & she's nowt.. But maybe I'll ask her again.. Maybe she'll change her mind.. & maybe better the Bagedilz can go.. & I really hope that If I go.. nothing FUNNY will happen to my bicycle. I'M SO VERY VERY SERIOUS. So you bicycle, better behave okay??
& I'm so sorry lah you, Atikah Huda Syarah..
next time we meet, I'll give you all chocs okey?
Salamz!
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: