Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:51:00 PM
Bismillah..
This is so frustrating. What's wrong with blogger?
Why is it that when I want to edit my post, but then nothing comes out, I mean blank..
So how am I supose to edit? Am I suppose to type it all back.What the....
Hello, Mr Who's Responsible for this blogger thingey.. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP??
GOD!!
Hmm.. School was interesting.. each and everyday :)
I like it that from my sit, I can actually see my favourite one piece building & The Kubah of Masjid Sultan.. and many other buildings, even the National Library & the DHL balloon. Lol.
It's a nice view, but the not very good part is that, it actually distract me during classes, thus I didnt really pay full concentration, but instead, I look out of the window & lalala~
hehe
Just now before the Principal's class, Rasyidah and I were rubbing our tummy with balm, it's nice, it's purple in colour, lol. But then half way, the Principal came in.
During her class, GOD! My tummy was burning like.. Ahhhhhh!!
but all I can do was, keep quite.
Rasyidah's tummy was burning like Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! too.
haiyyoz, c r a z y lah..
Sekolah tu seronok sebenarnya, cuma bila waktu pagi tu aja yang memenatkan & megantukkan.
Hehehe.Saya suka sekolah baru dan kawan-kawan saya.
Semuanya BEST sekali :)
Salam !